Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 234



Things are looking up. 2 more days left in the week. I can do it! I can do it! It's 7:22 and I am about to go to bed. I can't even begin to express how excited that makes me. Goodnight!

Picture: This represents how thoughtful one of my friends is. I am always asking her if I can borrow her witeout roll because it is so cool looking. Not to mention, it's pink! She handed it to me today and told me to keep it because she has two others. REALLY?? I can't do that. I declined the offer because it made me feel too guilty. I knew how much she loved it. Plus it gives me a reason to bother her every day :). Also, she did me another favor before I could ever ask her the favor. She is one of the hardest working people that I know. I am pretty sure she'd do anything for anyone... well, anyone she liked haha. Thanks to you. You don't get enough thanks and I just want to dedicate my post to you for being all around awesome in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment