Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 226



Check out my "present" from sweet L today. A "T" to represent her team. Hmmmm. My "G" looks so pretty compared to it. The feud is about to start again because the UGA/UT game is coming soon. My dawgs must win this time! However, neither team is looking like they have potential to win. haha.

Three things that happened to me today... must share:

1) I almost did a split in the cafeteria. Not because I wanted to show off some cool moves, but because I slipped on some fruit juice. Luckily my helpless flailing arms controlled my body and I survived without even hitting the floor. Only me.

2) I'm trying to be a fun teacher and do fun activities for our country we're studying... Australia. I find a cute template for a "kangaroo". Turns out the template resembles a bunny. LAME!! Only me.

3) This is a speck weird, but I just sneezed so hard I think I got whiplash. Lindsey was scared and is now laughing at me. Again... only me.

1 comment: