Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 228






Big day!!

1) My friend Mat came to speak about Australia. The kids were SOOOO funny. They were in such awe of him. It was adorable! They asked him very smart questions. Here are some to name just a few:

"Is it true that people eat kangaroo meat?" "Is it true that a platypus only lives in Australia?" "Have you ever held a koala?" "How big are the joeys (baby kangaroos) when they are born?"

My favorite question happens to be this one: "How cold is it when it snows in Australia?" My dear friend whose room we were in chimes in and says something along the lines of, "Oh, it doesn't snow in Australia." I immediately knew it did because we had just read a book about it so I happened to look up at Mat to see what he'd say. He says, "Um, actually, it does snow in Australia." It was absolutely comical! My friend thought it was just as funny. BUT hey, it is true! We do learn something new each day! Love to you!!!! Thanks for a great laugh :)

2) After my friends Mat and Bianca (the driver because Mat is carless) left, my mommy and grandmommy came to my school. They got to meet most of my kids and they even got to see them show off what they know in math... I was totally impressed! :) I took pictures of them in my room, but unfortunately kids were present in them and I can't post them. Let me tell you though, they are precious :). I love both of them soooooooooooooooooooooo much!! More than words can say!

I worked out tonight and even walked to the mall. I checked out some of my fav stores fall collections. Good thing I'm babysitting Friday. That's all I have to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment