Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 224



It's Sunday so I shall reflect on my weekend...

1) I love my 2nd grade team in so many ways... they are compassionate, funny, and just an all around good time!!
2) "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz is such an energy booster of a song.
3) Deep dish pizza is amazing... especially when there is karaoke to go along with it. While we are on the topic of food, I don't think I will ever get sick of the Fuji Apple Chicken salad at Panera. Holy apple chips!
4) Charlie horses are the worst pain ever. Pretty sure my calf muscle was about to pop out of my leg.
5) I don't know what I want, but I know what I DONT want.
6) Grading papers should be done on a regular basis. It's not summer anymore.
7) Working out is probably one of my top 3 favorite things in the world.. esp. step.
8) Cruising on a lake in a speed boat is so refreshing and freeeee feeling.
9) Tubing/skiing=muscular cramps the next day. I can't do anything that requires my upper arm/shoulder to move... reaching for high things, scratching my back, working out, changing clothes, etc. Hmmm... good thing I have a lot of medicine for the pain.
10) Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are back at Starbizzle. EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!

Tomorrow is Monday. I may have a lot of meetings/things to prepare and do... but I am going to try and be positive through all of it.

Grandmommy and mommy are coming to school Thursday. SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment