Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 218



Oh, HEY midnight! What am I still up????????? I never have trouble sleeping. Anywho, on with the blog...

School. Step. Dinner. Ate a million chocolate chips... not cookies... just the morsels (what was I thinking?). Contemplated making a decision. Failed and chickened out. Going to bed at midnight was not really what I had in mind. Lots on my mind. And I mean lots. Nerves/excitement for upcoming things. Eeeek!

Check out Ottie loving on me. I was on the couch and he came over to put his head on my shoulder under my chin. The best part about it? He wrapped his little paws around my arm. I think I'm falling in love. With a dog :)

BEST quote of the day which I can totally relate to (I guess haha):

Scene: walking out of LA Fitness after Josh's step class. I'm walking behind one of my fellow classmates. It was her first time.

Girl (on the phone to a friend): "I feel like I just performed on Broadway. I have the biggest rush and I think I just lost 20 pounds instantly."

HAHA, Amen sistah! Couldn't have said it better myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment