Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 230



Woke up, ate breakfast, worked on some school stuff, got some lunch, then went to get my haircut....

I am used to my salon having people with crazy hair, but not this. The person who cut my hair had brigggghhhttt purple locks. I truly thought I was going to end up with it too. LISTEN TO THIS! So she's cutting, cutting, cutting... which creates a pile of my hair in my lap. She notices by my expression that I am a speck grossed out that it is on me so she BLOWS it with the blow dryer off my lap. You're thinking, "oh that's nice!"? Wrong!!! My purse I brought today doesn't have a zipper. Those millions of pieces of hair went in my purse! So guess what I get to do tonight? Yup! I get to clean out my purse! She didn't even notice and I didn't have the heart to react. I just simply thought to myself, "Awesome for me!" My haircut is what I wanted though... 3 inches shorter and thinned out. Maybe people won't confuse me for getting extensions anymore :)

Tonight, I am pretty sure it's a pizza and Georgia game night with dad. I plan on running in my hood tonight too for old times sake. I came home to get some work done, but I am 75% in the process of getting persuaded to do something with friends in ATL. We shall see! Hope everyone had a fabulous day!

PS-jealous of my fam that's at the AU game tonight. Warrrrr Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment