Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 225




DWTS: It's back!! I got an email a few days ago that I can go back if I choose. Hmmmm?? Excused or unexcused absence? I kind of like this cast, but it's definitely not my favorite. I am rooting for Florence most of all. Can I look like her when I am 76? Love me some Brady Bunch! Pretty sure I've seen every episode.

Brought over my wedding gift to Courtney and Rory. I can't attend their wedding this weekend so a gift is the least I can do.

Laura is such a chef. She fixed Linds and I dinner AGAIN. I fail as a roomie apparently. I need to step up my game on the dinner scale.

I killed it at step. Man, will I ever get sick of this class? That's a negative!

This is for Meg: Hola Meg! Me llamo Michelle. Mi espaƱol es muy mal. Lo siento, mi amor. Me encanta bailar y comer ensalada pollo. Buenos noches! Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment