Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 213




Hello all! Yes, I'm okay :) I want to reach out to those who were concerned about my update last night. First of all, I can't believe how many of you asked me how everything was last night and today. I appreciate all of the kind words. Most of the time, I am pretty happy and excited about all of the things I'm doing. Sometimes and I mean sometimes, I get to the point where even though I'm excited... I start to feel overwhelmed. I think yesterday was one of those days. I am MUCH better now. I got done what needed to be done thanks to many people who helped me. Again, so thankful for my friends and family I have! I know for a fact I wouldn't be who I am today without all of you. Man, soooo blessed!

Tonight I went over to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner. My dad's side is Jewish and so we go over to celebrate the Jewish New Year every year called Rosh Hashanah. I enjoy seeing all of my cousins at these events! Not to mention I got to see my old ROOMIES--aka mom (check out her shoe fashion she has now that I'm gone--too bad we can't share shoes! sooo impressed!), dad, and David. :) Miss those peeps!

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment