Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 210




Fun weekend so far! I drove Lauren and I to Athens yesterday morning. Before we went to the tailgate, I went to a frame store and got my diploma and tassel framed. Better late than never right? I picked it up today! It screams UGA and is just sooooo cute! I love it. Yesterday we tailgated with a bunch of our friends. We saw someone wearing this shirt. HILARIOUS! We didn't go to the game, but we watched it downtown. We won by a ton. GO DAWGS!! Today was absolutely beautiful! I went on a walk around the area. I love beautiful nights when it is cool outside! SO amazing! One of my friends Stephanie is in town from LA so we are going to Fado for a little to catch up with some of our friends. Not gonna lie... EXCITED to have tomorrow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment