Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 198



Day 2=done. Man, the day just goes by so fast at the beginning of the year. There's so much they need to know about rules and procedures that it truly makes the day go by so fast. Today was much better than I had an extended break. After school, I came home and played with Ottie. My favorite thing to do with him is to talk in a high pitched voice. Naturally, his head tilts to one side. I remember when my Casey Roo used to do that all the time.... so stinkin' cute! Man, I love dogs. After that, I went to boot camp and now here I am. About to fall asleep as I type. I leave you with a quote from my day that still has me giggling. Let's me try to play out the scenario...

Scene: Teacher reads a book to all of the kids on the carpet.
(child hiccuping endless amounts.... then child raises their hand)

Child: Ms. Wexler, I'm doing this because I have the "hiphops".
(teacher tries to fight back the laughter)

FYI: "Hiphops"=hiccups. Hilarious and soooooooo adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment