Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 189



Caleb, the cool dude.



A must visit place in Auburn. Yummy!



Mom and her college roommate.



My college roommates!


WHEW~what a weekend! Friday night I hung out with a lot of my good friends at a house warming party. It was a blast! I got to hang out with my bffs/roomies from college. I lived with them my junior year of college. Wanna know something crazy? We are in Momma Goldberg's Deli in Auburn today and my mom looks over and screams! She spotted her college roommate from her junior year. Her name is Peggy and she was moving in her daughter Mallory (that I used to play with) into the freshman dorms. Pretty sure the whole restaurant heard them. It has been SO many years since they've seen each other. Pretty cool! I can only hope Lauren, Kacie, Jenny, and I remain friends for as long as they have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment