Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 197




Happy first day of school!! It was fabulous. I already got told "I love you." I already figured out my talkers. I already discovered I've got some work to do academically. I already figured out that they want to know everything about me. I already realized that I adore them. Best first day thus far. I know it's because it's my third first day so I knew what to expect. I got a necklace made from the heart with pretty rockin' beads. I got chocolate. I got a picture made with love. I think seven year olds are so neat. Best age to teach! I realize I'm biased though because it's all I know. Luckily, I was not called out on the loud speaker to bring up my "orange forms". If you get called up by Meg or Terri to do that you know a child didn't get home in some way. Woooohoooooo. Goal today was complete. Yes, I had NO breaks planned today, but a nice lady came in and let me take care of some things while she finished up a book I was in the middle of. During my break, I was consoling a crying child that missed his mama. It was pretty sad. He eventually got it together and decided to participate with the group. I have a feeling he'll be fine tomorrow. We talked it out! Tonight I come home from step class and Laura has made LJ, Rebes, and I a fiesta dinner to celebrate day 1 being over while also watching trash tv aka Bachelor Pad. Best roomies ever!! Tomorrow is a new day and I am excited to conquer it! Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment