Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 191



School. Oh how I wish my room was complete! Tomorrow is the day that I need to be done because the kids come to Open House the following day! Eeeeeek. SO much to do and SO little time. Luckily, I have an amazing brother who came to help me put together a bookshelf. I stayed at school for over 12 hours today. Needless to say... I didn't work out, which means I didn't release my bottled up energy. AND I ate out at Chick Fil A due to not wanting/having time to cook for myself. Oh yeah, I spent the rest of my night trying to figure out how to sew. I made curtains for my door. We shall see how these turn out. Unfortunately, I have misplaced a needle that I was using. I hope it doesn't end up in someones foot or the dog eats it--oh buddy. It's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment