Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 186



Today was our first official day back to school. It was so good to see everyone. I feel so fortunate to work at my school. I know I say it all of the time, but REALLY... I am! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Each of the teachers got gift certificates from a local church... so thoughtful and caring! I moved around some more stuff in my room, but in all honesty... I just wish it would fix itself. I started to put together this metal bookcase thing I bought at Target. As I am trying to figure out how to assemble it, about 5 teachers told me that they used to have one and it was a nightmare. "If you want to pick up all of your books on a daily basis because it falls and can't hold the weight then you need to keep it. If you want to not worry about it, return it and get something else." Worrying about if my bookshelf will stay in tact throughout the day is not really something I care to do.... SO.... the roomies and I went to IKEA. We got me something I really wanted AND found a few other things. LOVE it! I go to bed tonight wondering why I am so sick? I can't breathe. How frustrating! :( Maybe I will wake up and I can breathe :) Goodnight and sweet dreams!

Pic: Ottie (Lindsey's dog) and Lindsey.... cute little duo they are :) Look at that puppy dog face!

PS-Pretty sure I'm addicted to Words with Friends. Why am I just now coming around to playing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment