Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 176

It hit me today. My class coming up were born the year I was a senior in high school. Let's take a trip down memory lane..... My favorite tumbling coach, Ben, came to see me at my football game. He taught me everything from a standing tuck to a double full... right before I tore my ACL. He was sooo amazing and I miss him so much!





Basketball Homecoming Court... I remember being so honored. And no, I didn't win queen :). Still cool to be nominated!



Senior Superlative trip! I was nominated for Miss LHS. Again, didn't win, but still awesome to be nominated :)



Senior cheerleaders! Miss them... I actually do see some of them still!



Senior formal... oh wow.



My best friend Lauren and I! Graduated!!!!



My graduation party! These were all of my best friends!! I love them all!!

So yeah, this is what I was doing when my little ones were just wee little babies :) Crazy, but cool at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment