Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 175

I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it....



Chelsea!! She is coming to stay with me this week. She lives in New Orleans. I haven't seen her in over a year!!! (This pic was from our trip to Chicago a few summers ago.)


Bianca!! She is also coming to stay with me this week. She lives in NYC, but she is moving to ATL in September. I haven't seen her since the UGA/South Carolina game last year. (This picture is from my 22nd birthday. Clearly, a fun night was had.)

Both girls are some of my closest friends. Neither of them have ever met so that should be exciting!!

It's August already? A lot of things happen in August. I find out what's wrong with me at the doctor. One of my bffs gets married. One of my friends has a baby. I start school with a brand new class. I start babysitting for my new family... she's a 2nd grader--how appropriate :). Bianca comes. Chelsea comes. I get college football fever. My grandmommy hopefully visits. I start a full month of living in the new apt. August should be a good month.

1 comment: