Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 195



Started my day off by going to the house I used to live in way back in the day... aka my parent's house. Mom helped me make labels for my new and improved classroom library. We celebrated finishing them by going to My Friends' Place for lunch. Chicken Salad is amazing there. :) I bribed her to come to school if I fed her so that she could see why I spend so many hours at my school. On my way home, I noticed the lady next to me was a multitasker. Not only can she drive, but she can drive AND read her novel at the same time. I feel safe on the roads knowing she's next to me. Realllllllllyyyyy safe! Now you may be saying, you took a picture of her which is not only dangerous, but also really creepy. I have to say that we were at a stop light which was why I felt like it was okay to snap it, but yes I do agree it was creepy. She asked for it though. You never know who blogs around you! Muahahaha. Going to work out in a minute then going out on the town for one last hoorrrraaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment