Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 81

Call me a cry baby, but today I experienced brutal pain. I asked all of the kids to get up from the carpet and go to their desks. All went, but one. This special one was in La La Land. So I ever so kindly said, "Hello?? Go to your desk." My friend was so shocked he was still sitting that he quickly got up. Well, I was standing right by him and when he shot up his foot pushed against my foot. Specifically my big toe. Specifically, I am big toenail-less now. The pain took a second to kick in, but boy did it ever make up for lost time. It's kind of ironic the timing of this accident. I just declined a job AND found out my current one is safe. Well, I almost screwed up everything (everything being my job) by the language that wanted (key word) to come out of my mouth at that moment. Let's just say I had to cover my mouth and hold back the words THEN doctor myself up. Oh em gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment