Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 55

Just call me forgetful. Packing is stressful... especially when your camera AND every bathing suit you own are missing. I can understand losing a tiny camera... trust me, my room is ridiculous right now, but how in the heck am I missing all of my bathing suits (easily at least ten)? I have looked in every little place I know to look :(. I have this horrible feeling that I threw them in my storage unit. I guess I will be purchasing a new camera and a few new suits in Cali. No worries followers... I will indeed post pictures from my wonderful adventure. There is nothing I cannot conquer. :)

I had a crazyyyyyyy day, but it was a fun one at that. Class pictures... pedicure... shopping (wish I had known my dilemma then)... etccccc.... but best of all... my sweet cousins came to my class and brought me a BIG TOP CUPCAKE. According to the ad, it is 25 times the size of a normal cupcake. What a fabulous invention :)

4:30am is going to come too soon. I am not looking forward to that part (or the actual flight itself--I'm a scaredy cat!), but I am stoked to be in LA!!! I will update my travels while I'm there because my mama is bringing her laptop. Pray for safe travels :) Next time I post, I'll be in La La Land!

1 comment:

  1. The big top cupcake!!! I want one of those so bad!! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete