Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 58

No Ellen today :( We didn't get tickets after all the long months of signing up. So... instead we went to The Ivy. Sounds glamorous and delicious, right? NOT AT ALL! I've seen it on tv and heard about celebs going there. I expected it to be amazing. For 3 salads it was 60 bucks. I wouldn't mind the price if it was good, but it was HORRIBLE! I don't understand the huge fuss about it. After that, we went to a wax museum and the world records building. We walked outside the Kodak Theatre and the Chinese Theatre. I found a few stars on the walk with some of my favs.... Michael, Sandra, and Walt. I went home, gathered my belongings for Dancing with the Stars tomorrow, and headed to my friend Blair's apartment in West Hollywood. We walked to Yogurt Land. O. M. G. Best froyo in the world!!! Better than Pinkberry and that means it's ridiculously amazing. After that, we walked to The Grove. There was a premier there for a baseball movie. A lot of little Disney stars were there including Moises Arias from Hannah Montana and the cute boy (don't know his name) from Wizards of Waverly Place. The stores are gorgeous at The Grove. Next door, they have a huge Farmer's Market. I was in heaven. We went to World Market and grabbed some wine. On our walk home, we got stopped by some hardcore Orthodox Jews that gave us matza (sp?). Going to dinner tonight with Blair and Stephanie to get sushi. AHH, love sushi. Then it's time for Dancing with the Stars!!!!! I can't believe I'll be there tomorrow. I can't wait to hear who the special guest is for tomorrow :). It's a beautiful day in Hollywood!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're having a good time!
    this is the scariest, most disturbing arrangement of "greens" that i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete