Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 60

Hey Marilyn!
I love Celine!!!!!

The Americana water show!



Top 10 today (in no particular order)....
1) BUGATTI VEYRON! I saw one today on Rodeo Drive! These cars are worth a couple million and made the Lamborghini next to it look like crap. (My secret is out... I love pretty cars!!)
2) Dr. Phil taping
3) Climbed a peak to see all of LA
4) Daniel, a security guard that saved the day when we couldn't read a map
5) Mean attitude man.... I won't get in depth, but he was a jerk!
6) Mom almost getting crushed by the heavy elevator at the Americana (dangerous, but oh so hilarious too!)
7) LA Tour Bus to see movie star homes (I knew more info than our guide... I think he was embarrassed! oops!)
8) Urth Cafe with plastic surgery patients... literally, everyone there had work done... crazy!
9) Playing in the walk of the stars and also with the hand/footprints
10) Water show at the Americana

No comments:

Post a Comment