Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 65

Today was so fun! Minus the fact I am ridiculously sneezing and can't breathe. I was trying to be a nice teacher and take a small group out for a language arts lesson today. The kids loved it and they actually participated/didn't get distracted. It was fabulous! I feel super confident they are ready. THEN.... I came in and felt like my head was going to explode. Stupid pollen! I think I've sneezed a total of 100 plus times today. It's okay though because I have Zyrtec to help me out. But my question is... why do bad things happen to good people? I was just trying to be a fun teacher... and this is how I get treated? Mmmkay, whatevs.

The CRCT Pep Rally was super duper fun. I was in charge of our school cheerleaders. Let's just say we rocked. I was so happy with A) how many people did it and B) the crazy spunk and pep they gave! I tumbled AND we put up one of our teachers in a stunt. It was so much fun! I am so lucky to work at such an amazing school. I know I am lucky because I talk to other people at other schools... they aren't as lucky. They don't get the opportunity to get pied in the face. They don't have best friends at school. They don't have rappers for administration. They don't actually like going to work. I do! I do! I do! to all of the above. Shout out to L and Meg---loved the video!! Especially all the hard work you put into our 2nd grade video. I realize it was annoying and time consuming, but it turned out beautiful and your hard work is insanely appreciated!!

I had Milton cheerleading after school and met my new squad. They seem to be really sweet! I had some of them last year as well. Welp, I am going to go work out then eat some dinner. THEN, I am going to try to go to bed early tonight. We shall see if that happens though. Highly doubtful.

1 comment:

  1. thanks! But that editing was all L! She wouldn't let it go until everything was perfect! It was a great video!

    ReplyDelete