Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 79


My kids were so welcoming towards me today. They told me they missed me... aww, presh! After school, went to the Alpharetta Library to gather materials for a class project. Then, went to Kroger to get 7 foods with seeds (melon, tomato, peas, apple, orange, bell pepper, avocado). We are comparing and contrasting foods with seeds tomorrow. I love this activity! The kids freak out. It's so interesting to see what they have seen before and what they haven't seen before. Once I got home, I made my favorite Sponge Bob mac and cheese. I decided I'd clean my closet. Well, I ended up making a HUGE mess. I pulled one thing down and EVERYTHING else fell down with it. Normally, I would complain about cleaning another mess, but today, I was surprised by what I found. A dance magazine I was in when I was in 4th grade fell down. You can see on the side where it says "Michelle Wexler hits a striking jazz pose while using a prop". That's me.... striking jazz pose diva. I found humor in this so I hope all of you enjoy it as well!

1 comment: