Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 74

I want to lie about this, but I can't.... I took a two hour nap after school!!! AHHHH, what is wrong with me?? I need help. Major help. Why can't I just come home, watch some tv, grade some papers, and just relax? No, not me... I need to crash to the world. Ugh... in other news.... I decided to do something worth my time and donate all of my unused clothes to Good Will. I donated two huge bags!! I always feel so good when I leave there. It makes me happy knowing that someone else will get good use out of clothes I don't wear anymore. After that, I went to Target, WalMart, and Dollar Tree in search for some arts'n'crafts for tomorrow. Not much luck! However, I did end up spending 30 bucks. What did I get? Ridiculous things I probably don't need. I can't resist dollar sections and clearance sections. I mean, why not, right??? After I get off this computer, I am going to grade papers for real now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment