Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 7

I take back my last post. We had so much snow that I got snowed in at my A-MAZING assistant principal's house. We played Rock Band, went to dinner at CANS (um... twice), played in the snow (snow angels, snowballs, AND snowmen--with mohawks!), and giggled endlessly (YESSS!). I came home today and slept for 6 hours straight. Oops. After my ridiculous nap, I went to Zaxby's and picked up dinner for my parents. I know... I'm a good roommate. Currently, I am debating on going out with my friends, but highly doubt it's going to happen.... grading papers, eating chocolate, and watching movies sounds more appealing to be honest.

Shout out to L! Obviously, I stole your picture. I tried to save the one of us four, but for some reason it wouldn't let me, but it would let me save this from your blog. THANKS so much for everything.... rock band, dinner, toothbrushes, breakfast, snowball fights, sleepovers, etc. You are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment