Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 14

Spent the night at Lauren's last night after a fun night out... 4am Steak n Shake was probably the highlight or maybe it was the fact that everyone in the group ran into an old flame? Hilarious. Spent today with Lauren at her Radio Disney event, UniverSOUL Circus. I helped pass out stickers so I at least was needed :). The weather was beautiful!!! We didn't stay for the actual circus, but we did buy nachos and funnel cake. Oh yeah, we also saw Lisa from the Real Housewives of Atlanta so that was neat. After the circus adventure, we came home and napped. We are such good nappers. After that, Steph came home and we went to my new favorite sushi/Chinese/Hibachi restaurant called Orient Express. It is a restaurant inside of a train in Vinings. It was so cool! I am pretty positive that Lauren and I gained 10 pounds each after this weekend of our horribly unhealthy eating habits. I have to admit that all of it was worth it and I don't regret it because I never do it. I hope tomorrow is as pretty as today because I am in need of a serious workout! Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment