Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 16


I went to my two classes at LA Fitness--kickbox cardio and step. Ran into an old friend at the gym...Amy! We used to be such good friends in middle school and high school. I miss her so much! Step was seriously out of control... the mirrors in the room were foggy because of the intense heat. THIS my friends is why I travel to Buckhead every Monday to workout... thank you JOSH! I heart you for making my workouts amazing. On my way home, I heard the "We Are The World" new version on the radio. My favorite part in the whole thing is probably Celine Dion who does Cyndi Lauper's part. My least favorite part is the rap part. I think it ruins the song. For those who don't know, I am a HUGEEEE Celine fan. I saw her once in Vegas and cried during the whole thing and thirty minutes after. I also saw her when she came to Atlanta. I am so excited that she is coming back to Vegas for the next 3 years. Can't wait! I will definitely be planning a trip (or 3 haha) in the near future. This picture was from her Atlanta show last year I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment