Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 11

I mentioned last week that I have started attending my bible study again back in Buckhead. It has been one of the greatest decisions I've made in a while. Literally a piece of me was missing without it. I've missed everything.... catching up with my girls, sharing stories, growing closer to the Lord, learning about myself, etc. We have just started a new book that we will be reading together. It is called "The Story" and it's basically a reader friendly version of the bible. I have tried many times to sit down and read the bible in my life. Unfortunately, I have failed at it many times. I feel as though this book will help me read through it easier and possibly will help me understand it better by how it is written. <><

On a different note.... I had a most embarrassing moment today. I'm a girl who likes to do many tasks at once. For example, while I eat, I like to also watch tv, grade papers, and maybe even talk on the phone while texting. Well, I learned today that I am not capable of a lot of tasks on a treadmill. Let's just say I was a few seconds away from busting face because I was too distracted watching a kickboxing class that I was contemplating attending next week. I heard the girl behind me giggle. Glad I could provide some entertainment for someone today... haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment