Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 2

Yay. I made it to Day 2 :). Today started off rough, but it got much better. Woke up late, walked outside to find ice on my windshield, and walked into school 20 minutes late (late for me.... not technically late). School was great. My favorite quote from today was from a child responding the following statement: "You are going to be persuading me to take the class on field trip to the beach. What can you tell me that will change my mind?" Here's what one little one said: "I know!! I can persuade you by saying we can make multiplication arrays with seashells!" Talk about winning a teacher's heart :) After school, went to my two workout classes in Buckhead. I take kickbox cardio for an hour followed by advanced step aerobics for an hour. Step is one of my passions in life.... it does something to me that no other workout can do. I LOVE IT!!! Bachelor is on and of course the drama never ends.... guess that's why I tune in each week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment