Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 1

This is my first day of blogging for 365 days. I don't know if I am going to succeed, but we will try. I have a few people who have inspired me so I am thinking if they can, I can. Today, I hung out with Lauren. We went to Einstein's and Baskin Robbins. I felt lame because I got chocolate chip cookie dough and she got some ridiculous medley of raspberry and white chocolate. I decided to bail on my Super Bowl party so that I could get ready for school tomorrow. Was I productive? No. Instead I went to Wal-Mart and got ingredients for a baked buffalo chicken dip and made it for my "roommates" aka mom, dad, and brudder. While I was at Wal-Mart, I went to go get conversation hearts for my mom's class. She was going to give each of them a few hearts and they had to write a story using them. Um, thank goodness I read the possibilities because conversation hearts nowadays are not G rated. I called her and convinced her she would get some X-rated papers. Definitely hilarious! I watched the Super Bowl sort of.... I saw the halftime and the amazing interception by the Saints. I don't watch NFL football so I based my decision off of Reggie Bush for which team I'd pull for.... he dates Kim Kardashian and for some reason I love her and her show. I love this picture because it reminds me of the awesome times I've had in Nola!

1 comment:

  1. umm you should pull for the saints because I am a MAJOR saints fan... and they are just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete