Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 17


After the entertaining staff meeting (mostly because of the mug shot of LJ), I decided that I should take a picture at school for my blog tonight. So I took a candid photo of my "cool cat" friend in the front office. Unfortunately, she threatened our friendship if I posted it. I figured that friendship was better than any photo so I deleted it. :( Sad day.

Went to kickboxing after school and kicked some major you know what. The LA Fitness location I went to has a Trader Joe's next door. Um, I love this place. I've been searching high and low for my favorite chicken quesadilla's from there from a few locations and they are always sold out because it one of their "most popular items". Just my luck of course! LUCKILY, they had them tonight! So... OBVIOUSLY I bought three boxes along with other unneeded items.

Thought of the night: I am beginning to feel and look like a creeper when I am taking random pictures in public. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment