Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 10

Early morning=long day. Woke up early, got breakfast from McDonald's (not my favorite--no other choices this early! eh hum, Chick fil a), got gas bc I wouldn't make it to school, and successfully arrived to school at 6:30am. I don't think I've ever arrived this early. Being out of school four days is tough stuff getting all caught up. Luckily, I did everything I needed to before the children got to school. I was pleasantly surprised by a visit from one of my friends, Karen. She is a good friend from college who is student teaching in a 4th grade class at my school. After school, I had a lot to get done... it seems to never end. Once I got out the door at 6:30pm (yes, 12 hours!!!), I decided I'd try to take care of some business at my least favorite place in the whole world... Tires Plus. They don't even deserve a picture on here, but they got it because I forgot to take another one today. Peace, love, and tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment