Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 15

Woke up at noon :) Graded some papers, entered them in Easy Grade Pro, made the morning announcements cards, and made my sub plans for Friday. After that, I went running for 30 minutes in my neighborhood. I listened to Pandora stations on my iPhone. I came back to my house to meet my friend Magan. We then went on a long walk around my neighborhood for an hour. It was good to chat about the weekend. We even laughed about old times in high school. I don't think I got rid of my funnel cake and Steak n Shake, but I definitely got some exercise and enjoyed the beautiful sun!

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY: I went on SAMS tonight. SAMS is basically a place on the Internet where teachers can look up info on kids. I was SOOOO surprised to find that the Checkpoints tests were up for math, language arts, and reading. My scores were for the most part AMAZING!!!!!! I had several 100's! WHAT THE HECK? Um, wow. I am SOOO happy!

Tonight is clean my room night then watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians. My guilty pleasure :) I love drama that is not my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment