Friday, April 1, 2011

Changes are good.



Welp, I finally did it. I chopped off my long hair. It was getting to the point of not manageable. There are only so many days that wearing a braid or throwing it up in a clip will be acceptable. I don't know how many inches it was, but it was definitely a lot. The girl told me it was the most she had cut off in a few weeks. It hit me when I saw them sweep it away... bittersweet. I also got a massage. Amazing, but sad part is I think I was asleep for most of it? Haha.

I babysat tonight, which ran a bit later than I expected... I was going to go see some friends for a birthday, but realized I should be packing instead. I leave for Los Angeles, California in the am and I have not packed yet. Yikes! Honestly can say, I am not looking forward to those airport lines tomorrow. The second we step off the plane we have dinner reservations with ALL of my LA buds plus one of my bffs moms. I couldn't be more stoked.

I am assuming my mom will be taking her laptop so I will definitely blog if that's the case. We're going to the Ellen show Wednesday, April 6th. We're thinking the show will be airing on Thursday, which is Carrie Underwood, Neve Campbell, and Joshua Kelley. If so, pretty cool. I've seen Carrie in concert and she rocks! I'll update on all of my news :)

Quote of the day: "Ms. Wexler, there's a leprechaun behind you!!! APRIL FOOLS!"
.... sad part is that I actually looked :)

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment