Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I remember what you say....


Ellen's parking spot

Friends AND Full House were filmed here! The tour guide said that ER was across the street and during tours John Stamos would run over to the tours and tell fans that it should be called "Uncle Jesse's Studio". Bah.

We got to go on the coffee shop set. I was obsessed. Our tour guide said, "I'm not going to tell you what this is because I want to see who can get it first." I was of course the first one! I screamed it so fast that no one else even had a chance :)

Ellen's studio... basically a preview of Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Good morning folks..... I mentioned yesterday that we were trying to figure out what to do for the day. We eventually decided that we would do a trial run to Ellen to make sure that we knew where to go. We ended up going to Urth Caffe then we traveled on over to the Warner Brothers lot. We decided that we would go to the tour. Our tour guide mentioned at the beginning of the tour that he is always listening to what we say/like because that's how he conducts his tour. He took us to so many cool places.. a Friends set, Full House set, orphanage from Annie, Superman set, Heath Ledger's costumes/masks from Batman, and so much more. My favorite was.... the ELLEN studio!! He took us into the real studio, which was totally unexpected. When we walked in, they were working on the lights. Let me tell you something... the studio is SOOOO small. TV is amazing. It makes it look so large when in reality it's itty bitty. My goal is to be on the third row. We found out they made that row wider because that's the one that she dances down. Eeeeek. Seriously cannot wait!!!

We went to the beach, bought sunglasses (oops), and Pink Taco for dinner. Delish!

Today we're going to Malibu and Calabasas. :) Yay for more beach time!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment