Thursday, April 7, 2011

Raise the Roof!


View from the top of Runyon

Picture from Ellen's facebook album... one of many, but it's my fav! Ellen requested the old school "raise the roof" and boy did I raise it!

I made it!!

Today was fun! Mom and I went to Runyon to hike. They say this is a place to see celebs. The only celeb I saw was Vanessa Minnillo aka Nick Lachey's fiance. Doesn't she know he's in love with someone else by this point? Haha. I was so proud of mom. She made it to the top too! YAY! After hiking, we went to one of our favorite places in Beverly Hills for lunch then treated ourselves to Sprinkles cupcakes. In the process, I was getting updates from people in Georgia on our Ellen appearances. Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated! We love and appreciate you all! :) Then, we came home to watch ourselves. I think we counted 6 or 7 times total we saw ourselves. SO cool!

Tonight I went to dinner with two of my best friends out here... Carly and Stephanie. We went to get sushi and some bevs. It was a good time catching up yet again/saying goodbye! It's nice to know you can pick up right where you left off. Love them!!

Came home to my mom showing me Ellen's facebook page... I was in 3/13 pics total and this was my fav!

We go home tomorrow and I am oober sad. I just love California with all of my heart. I'm excited to see people from work though! They are my second fam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment