Sunday, March 27, 2011

Selflessness



I know I already posted tonight, but I feel so eager to write about what I witnessed on Secret Millionaire tonight. There was a man in a homeless community that is working so hard to provide items and experiences for the homeless. He saw a homeless man walking with a cane and worn out shoes. He didn't even think TWICE.... he literally took off his own shoes and helped the man put them on. Forget about the money they cost him... someone else was in need more than him. WOW. It really puts life in perspective. Imagine this... I'm running on the treadmill with tears streaming down my face because I was so overwhelmed with his generosity. To be so selfless... what a true quality in a person. Absolutely life changing. Really. I am so moved!



1 Thessalonians 5:15
Always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment