Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day... what a fabulous holiday :)


"PLEASEEEEE land safely.... I want proud kids. I want proud kids." (slash I'm super competitive) ... the kids in the front row are actually mine!


"So close... so close"


"HAHA..... IT SURVIVED!"


First of all... check out these pictures that Lauren May sent me. Clearly, I was full of emotions during the egg drop...

Now to the more important thing.... commonly known as Mother's Day. However, in my opinion, each and every day should be Mother's Day. They do SO much for us... well, at least mine does. Mine still calls in to check on me on a daily basis. She makes me call her when I get home. She drops her life for mine (and everyone elses). She does without so others can have. She is just amazing and I love her.



Happy Mother's Day to my sweet grandmommy too. I love her SOOOOO much!!! Clearly, it was love at first sight :)


Glad I got to be with these amazing women on this holiday. Along with my fab aunt, uncle, and brother. Missed everyone else from the fam. Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment