Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Sunday!


I saw this picture a few days ago, but I thought I'd post it because it's so neat!


Hmmmm... what did I do today you ask?

--Graded papers
--Put grades into eschools
--Completed my Progress Skills Checklists (emailed teachers info about students I've been seeing)
--Went to a "meeting" with my mom (muahaha)
--Lunch with mom
--Filled out 5 SST forms
--Step class where a complete stranger said "You're amazing!" at the end of the class. (duh! What he doesn't know is that I look forward to it all week and that's where I get most of my energy out haha)
--Went grocery shopping for our jewelry party held this Tuesday
--Reviewed the plans this week
--Talked to my previous student intern and found out she's coming ALL day tomorrow... the kids will be THRILLED!

The only thing I didn't do that I wish I did was go to church. Rats! I did have a quiet time though. Love me some God time!

I look forward to these next 10 days... not because they're about to be over, but the last few moments I have to spend with my class. I truly have an amazing class. They've all captured my heart in SOOOO many ways. I've cried every year on the last day of school and I've already shed a couple tears thinking about this year so I can only imagine my emotions on May 27th. I want to do something fun and memorable for these last few days... I'll blog about it each day. There's a challenge for me! Since tomorrow is 10 days till the end, I want to do something related to 10.... Tuesday will be 9, and so on... I'll post what I do on here!

I hope all of you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment