Wednesday, May 18, 2011

8 Favorite Things I Do Each Day




Again... so lucky. I thought the "look at Ms. Wexler" and "working on worksheets" was funny! This is mostly because I just recently gave them a "summer fun" choice packet (aka unused worksheets from the past few years)... and they thought it was just fabulous :) Love them!

Check out yesterday underneath this post.

Just want to say a shout out to the girls at bible study tonight. Without going into too much detail... each week when we have concluded our lesson, we go around the circle and share prayer requests we have. Sometimes I have like 5 and sometimes I have to really think about what has been on my heart. Tonight was pretty easy for me... I didn't even have to think twice. Sharing my prayer requests, I started to cry. I didn't realize how much each was affecting my life. SO... I want to thank those girls there tonight for listening and encouraging me in my struggles. I love you all!

1 comment: