Thursday, September 8, 2011

Julie, my German friend.



One of my very great friends, Julie, moved to Germany last year to pursue her career... and her relationship with her boyfriend :) The last time I saw her was Christmas. I saw her tonight for dinner with a bunch of girls at The Big Ketch. It was amazing to see her! I learned a lot about Germany tonight... did you know grocery stores don't bag your groceries? And if you want a cart you have to put money in a machine? However, if you return it, you get your money back :)

Tomorrow is Friday then the weekend. Fun filled weekend. Grading papers. Writing ESOL endorsement papers. Revamping my centers. Visiting with my best friend Carly that is in town from LA. Watching the Dawgs on tv. Babysitting. Working out (step... duh). Bridal shower for Lyndsey. Picking up my bridesmaids dress from Bridals by Lori... alterations are in my near future I know it (positive and negative thoughts: awesome it's more than likely too big, not awesome I have to spend extra money).

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment