Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/01: I Remember Where I Was



My heart is heavy right now. I left school on Friday with one thing in mind... stay focused. I had to stay focused because I knew I had two projects to complete for my endorsement class and I had to grade papers that have started to pile up a speck. Yes, I'm admitting it. I also had to stay focused because I have a social life I had to keep. Breakfast date with best friends (one from LA) and a bridal shower this morning. Fitting it all in was seeming more and more hard to do.

Well, I have to say friends... it's amazing how your feelings on something can change in an instant. A situation that happened to a friend this weekend and the remembrance of 9/11 has really soothed my worry of the little things in life. I remember sitting in SAT Prep and watching the tvs. Can't believe it has been 10 years. I am remembering why it is important to be thankful for each day you have here on Earth. I am thankful for every blessing in my life! I love all of you SOOOO much and thank you for being a part of my journey!

I leave you with a snapshot of my facebook wall :) A co-worker/friend from high school posted this tonight. It made me teary eyed knowing how much my mom impacted her. Love you Lauren!

Bring on the week!!! Excited to celebrate with Jenny and Luke this week... they're getting married! And somehow I have to gain enough courage and guts to speak at their rehearsal dinner and read scripture at their wedding of 200 people. Hmmm... pray for me :) I'm quite nervous, but super stoked!!! Eeeeek.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment