Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Labor Day!



Haven't blogged in about a week.. so I thought I'd check in. I went to Charleston this weekend for a friend that is getting married in a few weekends. I have two weddings for good friends in the next couple of weeks so life is pretty busy along with work. I enjoy all of it so much, but yes, it can get hectic at times. Thank goodness I have God and fabulous friends, family, and students to be there alongside me as I do it :)

Bible study at our place tomorrow. So glad to have these girls back in my life.

Have a great week friends! Oh, and Happy Labor Day! Go ahead and pack up those white clothes :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to have you too...bible study for real at your place next week hopefully! Haha I did enjoy eating dinner with y'all though and chatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO good catching up with you too! I've missed you!

    See you next week... can we make it a La Madeleine roommate plus Ali date before?

    ReplyDelete