Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time





Pictures: The victim and the enemy.

WOWWWWWZERRS... I can't believe the first week of school is in the past. It was a great first week! I am totally pumped to see them tomorrow and dive into the stuff I have planned.

There is lots I could share from this weekend, but to be honest... I am exhausted. I do want to share a story that happened to me today though...

Today was grocery store day. My agenda every other Sunday is as follows: Trader Joes then Kroger to grab what Trader Joes didn't have. I decided at Kroger than instead of buying chicken this week, I wanted to buy shrimp. I had a weird craving for it so I immediately headed for the shrimp section. When I went to grab the bag, some body part of the shrimp literally STABBED me from inside the bag. After I got over the shock that I had indeed been stabbed, I looked at my finger to notice that I was a victim. A serious victim. I won't go into details. Then, I walked quickly up to the pharmacy to see if they could help me out. Luckily, I knew one of the pharmacists because we grew up together. Without going too in depth, let's just say it was something you would never guess could have happened. A man that heard my story said "Please do this for me, you need to go get your finger checked out. It will probably get infected." Um, seriously? Is this truly something to worry about? Anyone know?

1 comment: