Sunday, August 28, 2011

Um, HI USHER!




I have work to do, but I have to blog about this... I totally came face to face with Usher today. Bed, Bath, and Beyond. By North Point. Around noon. It is currently 3:00 and I still can't stop thinking about it. Pretty sure that was the first unexpected star besides Joey McIntyre I've ever seen. Normally, I can expect it... like at a show or what not. But to be out shopping randomly on a Sunday? Pretty cool I tell ya.

Now.... back to the books, back to the data, back to the response paper, back to the Kid Talk notebook, back to reality...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! But what about the UT game? There was a star there. You're a magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous? Who is this?

    I think I must have still been in shock, but yes you're right...

    Nick Lachey at the UT/UGA game.


    I thought about three others too...


    -Joey Fatone in the Key West on the beach
    -Vanessa Minnillo hiking Runyon Canyon
    -Kristin Cavallari at Senor Frogs in the Bahamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... and I do see Erin Andrews once a week at Step class. Hmmm, maybe I am a magnet?

    ReplyDelete