Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Mimosa Family




Today was one of those days that I'm reminded to be super thankful for my job and the people I work with. I was in a situation today where I needed coverage for my kids. Do you know what an entire group of first grade teachers did for my grade level in need?? They offered to split our classes up so that we could attend where we needed to be. Without any hesitation, every single one of them accepted our situation with open arms. I am so thankful for each of them and appreciate how easy they made a potentially difficult situation turn out to be a piece of cake. God has truly blessed me with a family away from home. I can't imagine my life without these people in it. Collectively, these people have helped shaped the person/teacher I am today. Yes, it's a stressful and strenuous job at times (and of course amazing and rewarding)... but if I have to go through it... I'm glad I'm doing it with them! They're my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment