Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have the BESTESTESTEST family/friends in the world!!!







I couldn't go to sleep until I thanked everyone for the amazingness that was my 26th birthday. Thanks family and friends for making me feel oober special! My day started off with a nice relaxing time at the pool. Then, mama came by and picked me up for lunch (boys were working). We went to Eclipse Di Luna then got a mani/pedi. I didn't want a big cake... so mama took me to Gigi's Cupcakes so I could make a wish. Lindsey went shopping with me then before I knew it.. it was time to get ready for dinner with 15 friends... no kidding... I was impressed I had that many too :). Roomies bought me an ice cream cake to share with everyone. Overall, FABULOUS day!!!

Tomorrow is the big party though.... New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert with 14 friends for Lindsey/Michelle Birthday Extravaganza! Pictures will definitely come so stay tuned folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment